The three-year programme provides trainees with the opportunity to gain all-round exposure. In the first year, trainees of the Property Businesses will rotate to different departments and be familiarized with the Group’s business. Cross-departmental attachment training, classroom training, on-the-job coaching and action learning are offered to support the trainees’ development of management and functional competence. In the second and third years, trainees will be fully sponsored to take professional study to strengthen their professional skills. Throughout the programme, senior management, human resources and training staff will provide guidance and coaching to trainees to facilitate their learning and help them develop their potential.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Strengthen industry knowledge and business acumen
- Attach to core businesses of the Group
Our Hotel Division manages the Group’s finest hotel portfolio in Hong Kong which includes:
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- W Hong Kong
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
- Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong
- The Royal Garden
- Royal Plaza Hotel
- Royal Park Hotel
- Royal View Hotel
The hotel portfolio extends to the Mainland with The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong. Premium hotels in key cities including Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing and Chengdu are also being developed or are being planned.
As a Management Trainee, you will be exposed to:
- Financial, operational and business review of hospitality portfolio of the Group
- Business planning and budgetary control process of our hospitality portfolio
- New projects and hospitality openings in Hong Kong and Greater China
- Business analysis for improving returns and asset value of the hospitality assets
The Office Leasing Department manages the Group’s office portfolio which contains approximately ten million square feet of gross floor area in Hong Kong. Our prime office properties include International Commerce Centre (ICC) in West Kowloon, International Finance Centre (IFC) in Central, Central Plaza and Sun Hung Kai Centre in Wanchai, and Millennium City in East Kowloon.
As a Management Trainee, you get to know more about:
- Practices of the property market and in particular the office leasing sector
- Interactions and dealings with external and internal parties, including estate agents, business executives, lawyers and designers
- Property management including operation and repair and maintenance
- Lease administration and related internal work flow
Signature Homes is the luxury residential leasing arm of SHKP. Its deluxe property portfolio is strategically located in highly sought-after areas like the Mid-Levels and Island South. Many properties incorporate comprehensive clubhouse facilities to provide an exceptional living experience.
Signature Homes’ luxury serviced suite hotels include Four Seasons Place in Central; The HarbourView Place above Kowloon Station; and Vega Suites in Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon East, which sit atop MTR stations and next to major business districts, providing guests with premium luxury living.
Prime locations and excellent customer service make Signature Homes the first choice of many senior executives of large multinationals.
As a Management Trainee, you will get to know more about:
- The formulation of marketing programme for residential and serviced apartments leasing market
- Different approaches to build customer relationships, understand their needs and formulate the best service practices
- Establishing leasing partnership, managing leasing matters, handling legal documentations and conducting market research
We manage the leasing and marketing activities of a wide portfolio of the Group’s shopping malls located all over the Territory. Our main scope of work includes formulating marketing strategies, planning and implementing the trade mix of shopping malls, attending to tenancy-related matters, planning & organizing promotion activities and managing fitting-out and renovation strategies.
As a Management Trainee, you will be involved in:
- Understanding leasing and marketing strategies of various major malls and how to reposition / revamp a shopping centre
- Conducting market research and various analysis
- Understanding promotion strategy and implementation of shopping malls
- Renovation of shopping malls
- Coordinating management issues
- Lease administration and reviews; handling legal matters in relation to tenancy agreement
Retail Marketing and Customer Relations
The Retail Marketing and Customer Relations Department plays an important role in promoting SHKP malls and enhancing customers’ experience in our malls. Its research team conducts market research to identify retail market trends, while the marketing team focuses on organizing cross-mall marketing programs for our retail properties and cooperating with business partners to offer shoppers with spending privileges / rewards.
The newly launched integrated loyalty program “The Point by SHKP” is one of the key projects managed by the department with an aim to enrich customer journey. We conduct data analytics to facilitate target marketing. We also work with mall tenants and partners to offer wide range of privileges to our members in order to grow customer base and stimulate spending across malls.
As a Management Trainee, you will get to know more about:
- Different approaches in conducting market research to identify retail market trends
- The marketing strategies for organizing cross-mall promotion campaigns and loyalty program
- Data analysis for business insights generation
- Establishing partnerships with mall tenants and external parties to develop the reward system